Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Manash Consultancy, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a user account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Your Account and mobile app. If you create a mobile app using Manash Consultancy Services, you are responsible for maintaining its security, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the mobile app. You must immediately notify Manash Consultancy of any unauthorized uses of your mobile app, your account, or any other breaches of security. Manash Consultancy will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Attribution. Manash Consultancy reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Powered by Manash Consultancy,’ theme author, and font attribution in your mobile application.
- Responsibility of Visitors. Manash Consultancy has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, Manash Consultancy does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Manash Consultancy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which ZonCon.com links, and that link to ZonCon.com. Manash Consultancy does not have any control over those non-ZonCon.com websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-ZonCon.com website, Manash Consultancy does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Manash Consultancy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-ZonCon.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As Manash Consultancy asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ZonCon.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Manash Consultancy by email to email@example.com. Manash Consultancy will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Manash Consultancy will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Manash Consultancy or others. In the case of such termination, Manash Consultancy will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Manash Consultancy.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Manash Consultancy to you any Manash Consultancy or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Manash Consultancy. Manash Consultancy, ZonCon.com, the ZonCon.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with ZonCon.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Manash Consultancy or Manash Consultancy licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Manash Consultancy or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Termination. Manash Consultancy may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your ZonCon account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Our Services are provided “as is.” Manash Consultancy and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Manash Consultancy nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Manash Consultancy, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Manash Consultancy under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Manash Consultancy shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Manash Consultancy, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respe